Electricity Cost Comparison LED Grow Lights vs HID Lighting
Factoring Energy Draw- Assumes LEDs are mounted approximately 30 inches above top of plant canopy and high efficiency HPS ballasts. Cost in USD.
|These energy savings become more important as energy costs continue to rise.
Additional Savings Associated with LED Grow Lights:
No Peripheral Equipment
• LED Grow Master lighting requires no ballast.
• LED grow lights require no reflector. The LGM product line is complete with built in reflectors to focus the light only where it is needed.
• Replacing bulbs and ballasts is a recurring cost of traditional lighting that is greatly reduced using LEDs. LED Grow Master bars are rated for
40,000 to 50,000 hours of life.
• LED Grow Master lighting puts off only trace amounts of heat. High pressure sodium lighting creates a great deal of waste heat that must be
ventilated in warm weather when the price of electricity is at its peak.
• Plants will use far less water under a non-radiant light source such as our LED growing light.
|3' x 3' Area
||Hours Per Day
||Days Per Year
||Watt Hours Per
|kW Hours Per
Per kWh USA
|Cost Per Year
|1- 250 w HPS
In a greenhouse, potential for supplemental lighting has been previously limited by high electricity costs and the high heat generation of traditional
artificial lighting. LED Grow Master lighting eliminates this barrier with low heat output and efficient use of energy for year round production.
|© LED Grow Master Global LLC, All Rights Reserved
Toll Free in the US and Canada 1-866-414-7244 Fax 541-610-1973 International Inquiries to 1-541-504-6360 Email LED Grow Master Global, LLC at firstname.lastname@example.org