This 240 Volt Workhorse gives you heat in an instant! Ideal for greenhouses, workshops,
garages, contractors, work sites, warehouses and other large unheated areas. It's a
simple, durable heater that keeps greenhouses warm and plants safe from frost. Requires
a 240 volt plug outlet. 20.3 Pounds
- Heavy duty dual coil design provides up to 13,650 btu's per hour.
- 4000 watt, 240 volt, 20 amps.
- Compact, portable design with adjustable carrying handle and base.
- Heavy duty 5 feet grounded power cord.
- Built in fan and tubular design maximize heat distribution.
- Automatic thermostat, and thermal cut off device.
- Permanently lubricated motor. Heavy duty construction.
- Measures 15.35" x 12.25" x12", 5' cord.
Portable Propane Heater - Cabinet Style
Power outage? Here's your emergency heat source solution. Receive instant warmth in your greenhouse with this easy-to-move
propane heater. Complete with an oxygen sensor, front safety shield, front locking castors and a back cover to hold the
propane tank in place.
CAN NOT be shipped to Canada, New York or California. SOME PRODUCTS MAY VARY FROM PHOTO. THE MANUFACTURER MAKES NO REPRESENTATION TO
- Generates 6,000 to 18,000 BTUs/hour.
- Requires one 20lb. propane cylinder (not included.)
- Operates up to 60 hours on a standard 20lb. propane tank.
- Measures: 18" x 15" x 24".
ACCURACY OF PHOTO COLORS AND MINOR SPECIFICATIONS THAT MAY CHANGE FROM TIME TO TIME.
Blue Flame Heater- Dual Fuel
Safety and Warmth in one reliable unit! Blue flame heat creates a uniformly warm, moist greenhouse environment in
which plants thrive. Heaters come complete with a floor base for stability and have a variable heat control to closely set
your desired temperature. The "safe watch" pilot assembly assures that the gas flow automatically shuts off in the event
that the pilot is extinguished. The built-in oxygen depletion sensor extinguishes the flame should oxygen levels drop below
A.N.S.I. Standards, and the pressure regulator maintains a steady gas flow for a safe, even burn. This is a dual heater
and works for both Natural Gas and Propane.
CAN NOT be shipped to Canada, New York or California. SOME PRODUCTS MAY VARY FROM PHOTO. THE MANUFACTURER MAKES NO REPRESENTATION
- Stainless-steel burners resist rust and corrosion for years of trouble-free service.
- Simple, easy installation. No electricity required.
- 99.9% Fuel efficient. Safe Watch pilot/ODS system for auto shut off in the event that the pilot is extinguished.
- Gently warms the air.
- Comes with a base to stand freely or you can attach it to a wall.
- 10,000 BTU unit measures 19.13"H x 14.3"W x 6.38"D, 17lbs. Heats approx 350 sq. ft., 20,000 BTU unit measures
23.5"H x 19.25"W x 8"D, 26lbs. Heats approx 700 sq.ft., 28,000 BTU unit measures 23.5H x 26.63"W x 8"D, 33lbs.
Heats approx 1000 sq.ft.
TO ACCURACY OF PHOTO COLORS AND MINOR SPECIFICATIONS THAT MAY CHANGE FROM TIME TO TIME.
Non-Vented GH Heater
Designed exclusively for greenhouses, these open flame heaters keep your greenhouse cozy with radiant heat.
The polished aluminum back reflects heat and distributes it through the greenhouse from the floor up keeping
floor-level temperature within 5 to 7 degrees of the ceiling-level temperature for an uniform warmth. A wall
mounted multivolt thermostat lets you specify the exact temperature desired from 35 to 75°F. A safety feature
shuts off the gas if the pilot light goes out. No electricity is required so your plants are safe in a power outage.
Extremely clean burning - the only by-products are carbon dioxide and water vapor, which are beneficial to your
plants. Detailed instructions and venting recommendations included.
Natural Gas 20,000 BTU -$520.96 Buy Now
- Measures 22" tall x 12 1/2" diameter.
- Stainless steel burner rated at 20,000 BTU.
- Propane models require 100 lb or larger tank (not included).
- Choose between Natural Gas or Propane
Propane 20,000 BTU -$520.96 Buy Now
SB Vented GH Heater
Circulate air throughout your greenhouse from the floor up for an even radiant warmth. Combusted gases are vented
outside of the greenhouse to keep fumes away from sensitive plants like orchids and begonias.
Vent pipe and flashing required.
- Made of non-rusting mill-polished aluminum and aluminized steel for durability in a moist environment.
- Vertical flues on the firebox provide maximum air circulation.
- Wall mounted thermostat lets you specify the exact temperature to maintain in your greenhouse from 35 to 75° F.
- A safety feature shuts off the gas if the pilot light goes out.
- Detailed instructions and venting recommendations included.
- No electricity needed.
- Measures 16 1/4"w x 17 1/2" deep x 25" tall. 15 Pounds
Propane models require 100 lb or larger tank (not included).
Natural Gas 25,000 BTUs -$625.24 Buy Now
Propane 25,000 BTUs - $625.24 Buy Now
Toll Free in the US and Canada 1-866-414-7244 Fax 541-610-1973 International Inquiries to 1-541-504-6360 Email LED Grow Master Global, LLC at firstname.lastname@example.org
|© LED Grow Master Global LLC, All Rights Reserved