1. Term. This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect from date of online check-out until Equipment is returned to Owner. Renter shall
return the Equipment within 30 days after the rental agreement has ended.
2. Payment and Return. Rental prices apply to monthly billing of valid Mastercard, Visa, or American Express cards. Renter shall authorize LED
Grow Master Global, LLC to charge the debit card or credit card an amount equal to all payments and fees due under this Agreement. Deposit will
be returned within 30 days of receipt of returned light bars in good condition. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of renter.
All LGM LED Library light bars should be returned to:
LED Grow Master Global, LLC
3 Central Plaza STE 382
Rome, GA 30161
Renter shall also pay other charges in accordance with this Agreement due upon return of Equipment, to the fullest extent allowed by law, including
but not limited to:
a) loss of, or damage or repair to the Equipment, loss of use, diminution of the Equipment’s value caused by damage to it or repair to it, and costs
to enforce such charges including administrative fees for processing the claim and legal expenses;
b) a thirty dollars ($30.00) charge per month for late return of the Equipment or the highest amount allowable under law;
c) unless due to the fault of Owner, all fines, penalties, court costs and other expenses relating to the Equipment assessed against Owner or the
Equipment during the rental Term;
d) all expenses Owner incurs due to Renter’s failure to return the Equipment including costs in locating and recovering the Equipment; e) all costs
incurred to collect unpaid monies due; and f) twenty-five dollars ($25.00) or the maximum amount allowed by law, whichever is greater, for making
payment with insufficient funds.
3. Late Payment. If Renter fails to make any installment payment within 30 days of the due date, Renter shall pay a surcharge of $30.00 per month
for late payments.
4. Care of Equipment. Equipment can only be used in a careful and proper manner and shall not be used in any way that is inconsistent with
5. Repair and Alterations. Equipment shall not be serviced or repaired by Renter and parts and accessories shall not be replaced by Renter.
6. Restrictions on Use. Renter shall not:
a) Operate or use the Equipment or permit it to be operated or used in violation of law;
b) operate or use the Equipment or permit it to be operated or used to commit a violation of law; and/or
c) operate, use, maintain or store the Equipment in a manner likely to cause damage to the Equipment.
7. Loss or Damage. Renter shall alert Owner to any damage to the Equipment. Renter shall be responsible for any loss or damage to Equipment
and loss of use, diminution of the Equipment’s value caused by damage to it or repair to it and missing equipment.
8. OWNER MAKES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE OR
OTHERWISE, AND EXPRESSLY EXCLUDES AND DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING ANY
WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
9. Return of Equipment. Renter shall return Equipment on the date specified in Section 1 in the same condition as Renter received it, except for
normal wear and tear. Renter shall return the Equipment to the return location in Section 2. If Equipment is not returned on said date, Owner
reserves the right to take any action necessary to regain possession of the Equipment.
10. Termination. This Agreement shall terminate on the date specified in Section 1. Owner reserves the right to terminate this Agreement earlier
upon notice to Renter.
11. Indemnification and Liability. Renter shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless Owner from and against any claim, demand, cause of action,
loss or liability (including attorney’s fees and expenses of litigation) for any property damage or personal injury arising from Renter’s use of
Equipment by any cause, except to the extent caused by Owner’s gross negligence or willful misconduct. The provisions of this Article shall survive
the termination of this Agreement with respect to any claims or liability accruing before such termination. IN NO EVENT SHALL OWNER BE LIABLE
FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM RENTER’S USE OF EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING BUT
NOT LIMITED TO LOSS PROFITS AND LOSS REVENUE, EVEN IF INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
12. Ownership. Owner shall at all times retain ownership and title to the Equipment. Renter shall immediately notify Owner in the event Equipment
is levied, has a lien attached or is threatened with seizure. Renter shall indemnify and hold Owner harmless against all loss and damages caused
by such action. Equipment shall be deemed at all times to be personal property, whether or not it may be attached to any other property.
13. Waiver. No failure of Owner to exercise or enforce any of its rights under this Agreement shall act as a waiver of subsequent breaches; and
the waiver of any breach shall not act as a waiver of subsequent breaches. Owner’s acceptance of payment with knowledge of a default by Renter
shall not constitute a waiver of any breach.
14. Severability. In the event any provision of this Agreement is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, that
provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible under applicable law, and the other provisions of this Agreement will remain in full
force and effect. The parties further agree that in the event such provision is an essential part of this Agreement, they will begin negotiations for a
suitable replacement provision.
15. Entire Agreement. This Agreement represents the entire understanding relating to the subject matter hereof and prevails over any prior or
contemporaneous, conflicting or additional communications. This Agreement can only be modified by a written amendment signed by the party
against whom enforcement of such modification is sought.
16. Assignment. Renter may not, without the prior written consent of Owner, transfer or assign this Agreement or any part thereof. Any attempt to
do so shall be a material default of this Agreement and shall be void.
17. Headings. Paragraph headings used in this Agreement are for reference only and shall not be used or relied upon in the interpretation of this
18. Counterparts. This Agreement, and any amendment thereof, may be executed in two or more counterparts, each of which shall be deemed an
original, but all of which together shall constitute one and the same document. Renter acknowledges having read and understood the foregoing.
Return to LGM LED Library
LED Library Rental Agreement
|© LED Grow Master Global LLC, All Rights Reserved